HomeBusiness5 MarketingThe NOOB Guide to Online Marketing

Startup entrepreneurs have to learn that one of the first things that needs to be learned is market research and marketing. As Jack Canfield said, “10 percent of your efforts is in writing a book, the other 90 percent is marketing it.”

That’s the same for ANY startup business.

So what’s an entrepreneur to do?

Here’s a great  infographic about online marketing. Enjoy learning the basics, or returning to the basics, as we all need once in a while.

The Noob Guide to Online Marketing - Infographic
Unbounce – The DIY Landing Page Platform

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

The NOOB Guide to Online Marketing — No Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *