An updated Edition is out.
How to Start a Business: Mac Version is my book.
My Guest Blog: Check out a guest blog at Heinlein Publishing Services about my writing experience here:
- Part 1: Feeling an itch, I scratched it with a book.
- Part 2: Surveying your book landscape, am I book worthy?
- Part 3: Surveying your book landscape, the book planting business.
- Part 4: Organizing my book
- Part 5: My book’s fit and finish
- Part 6: Heading Toward My Book’s Finish Line
- Part 7: Crossing the Finish Line: Published
- Part 8: The Real Beginning, Marketing
The Print On Demand (POD) company Createspace.com is what I used if you decide to write your own book. Contact me and I’ll show you how, or read the guest blog posts above to get a good idea as to what it takes. When you’re done, check it off of your bucket list and watch the smiles on people’s face when you show them your picture on the back cover.
Testimonials: Here’s just some of the testimonials for my book and work.
You can view more testimonials How to Start a Business: Mac Version at Amazon.com and their reviews.