It used to be that leadership was thought of as something that someone was “born” with, but we’ve all come to know that that is not the case any more. But what is most striking is styles of leadership and who follows who? So, here are some questions that I’m curious to see what others think:
1. If you were in a leadership position, would you work want to work for you?
2. If you want to be a leader, who do you look up or adminre the most?
3. If you wanted to meet any leader past or present, who would you like to meet?
4. Since everyone can be a leader, what would others say you would be great at leading?
5. What other leadership questions do you have?
Hope this starts the Sunday morning brain juice flowing.