In these economic times there are a few things that come to mind that most of us at one time or another: should I start my own business? Well Eric Hamm has posted on his blog about a number of things that need to be asked by each person to see whether or not they are ready to start their own business. His article “How To Start A Small Business” has some great information that is a start for everyone who is considering this choice, if not because of the economy, but because of those that want to make more money than they have.
What Eric has covered is:
- Do you have an Entrepreneurial mindset?
- Is starting a small business for everyone?
- Do you know what kind of business to start?
- What are the first steps in starting a business?
- How should I advertise my business?
- What’s next
All in all, some great questions for those considering staring their own business.
What have you come up with when you’ve started your own business? What have you gone through that someone needed to tell you so it did not cost you time or money?