Do you have a Mac and want to make some money? Do you have skills or talents that are underutilized? Are you just itching to do something more with your life?
I’m putting on a FREE Hour Seminar for those that have Macs that are considering starting their own business. From your “idea” to your “Grand Opening” I will walk you through the necessary steps to get started. I will cover:
- It’s about You! – What do you love to do?
- Business Basics – Purpose, Product, Process
- From Business Research to Action Plan – Find a hungry crowd
- From Action Plan to Project Plan – Can’t steer a parked car.
- Mac Software – What software can help you with your business?
- Mac Hardware – What Mac hardware does the software run on?
- Marketing Plan – How to Mac using a Mac
- Sales Plan – How to make sales.
- Running your Business – Keeping up
- Long Term View – Where do you want to go?
Please head to iComputerDenver.com to RSVP as seating is limited. There are two dates and two different times, sign up for the one that best fits your schedule.
See you then.