As an entrepreneur you’re always looking to find ways of connecting with others, especially with customers and vendors. Some of the “old” technologies are still used by some well established organizations that just can’t seem to “cut the cord” and adopt the new, such as social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Email has taken over for most communications, but some companies still cling to faxes for some of their communications. How does a new company communicate with old companies?
Here’s a list of solutions that will help out with your Mac:
- Metrofax – has solutions for individuals, small business, and corporations.
- RingCentral – more than just the fax, but a complete solution.
- MyFax – has plans for personal, small business, and corporations.
- Maxemail – does faxes and email.
- Greenfax – does faxes and virtual faxes.
- PamFax – requires software to download to fax.
- PageSender software – With PageSender, fax or email anything you can print. Use the built-in PageSender Fax Center to manage and automate your fax activities.
- eFax.com – you can send and receive faxes anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- EasyLink – their fax web page has a lot of information, too much to show here.
- Fax.com – no software to download, but it is an online SaaS (Software As A Service) that you upload your information into. This idea would be helpful if you had a distributed office.
- Faxaway – does Internet faxing and voicemail, outgoing email to fax, and fax broadcasting from email service, FREE inbound fax and voicemail to email service, outgoing Web site to fax utility, no software to download, no system requirements to meet, if you have an email account, you can use Faxaway.
- jConnect (j2.com) – Send and receive faxes using email, click on the attachment and it opens like any other similar format document on your computer, and open, sign and return it, easily forward faxes to other email addresses, printers and fax machines and send faxes from your favorite desktop applications via email or a Web browser in over 45 formats.
- Send2Fax – Send a fax online securely, no hardware to purchase, no software to download, no fax phone line required, and get a toll-free number at no extra cost
- SmartFax.com – local fax number, international faxing, fax archives, email to fax, fax to email, online admin panel.
- TrustFax – US local or toll free fax number, 250 send/receive pages per month, additional pages only $0.10 each, faxes sent to your email, digitized signatures tool, secure online fax storage, international faxing
While other forms of communication are readily used, faxes provide a different measure of connectivity with others as well as volume sending of your communications.