Do you have a Twitter account? Go on, you can tell us!! If you don’t have a Twitter account you’re behind the times!! You’ll be forever catching up.
Or so say the early adopters of technologies.
The reality is, it’s not essential that you have a Twitter account, but because of the technology it can be better than using email to rapidly connect with others, like giving out sales promotion information or up-to-date information regarding services that have gone down that affect your customer.
So here you go with the steps to create a Twitter background in iWork’s Pages
- Create a blank page layout document.
- Select a “Text Box” and measure the ruler 1/8th inch to 1 5/8th inches across and 1/8th inch to 4 inches down. You could go down about 5 inches.
- Type in your text with the various sizes, colors, etc
- Add any picture that would be about the same width size as the text box.
- Save the document as “Twitter Background.”
- Print or export it as a PDF.
- Open up this PDF file in Preview.
- Once the PDF file is open do a “Save As…” and save it as a PNG, JPG, or GIF and no greater than 800k size.
- Open up Twitter.com’s web site and select the Setting > Background and save your new background as the uploaded file.
This version only covers making a left sidebar for it, it does not provide for any other areas, you’ll have to work that out yourself. Now upload the file and check how it looks to you. If you don’t like the way it looks, follow the steps above with any changes.