Here’s a great video by Gary Vaynerchuk who sees what good entrepreneurs see as the changing face of business models. He encapsulates the right approach as to what is happening to old business models of the media.
One of the factors in any business is how to to get your marketing message out, as well as how to support your business with customer engagement. One of those ways is to develop an iPhone/iPad app for your customers. … Continue reading →
Here’s a short list of fonts on your Mac that you can use for Christmas, Chanukah, or other Holiday announcements.
Here’s a great video on how Orabrush got into Walmart stores. They did not use the traditional routes that other companies take, such as trade publications, etc. They used targeted Facebook ads. Oh, and notice they use a Mac for … Continue reading →
Having gone to a number of business meetings and kept a number of business cards from individuals from each meeting I’ve attended I recently found that business cards have now become old news with the advent of social media, specifically … Continue reading →
Apple has been granted a new patent for it’s iWork Numbers application. You might want to take a look at it. It relates to when you want to copy data into a new chart that the new data is associated … Continue reading →
Startup entrepreneurs have to learn that one of the first things that needs to be learned is market research and marketing. As Jack Canfield said, “10 percent of your efforts is in writing a book, the other 90 percent is … Continue reading →